Ntutuyard.com is Nigeria's one stop online shop to buy and sell unused industry surplus inventory applicable to the manufacturing, mining, power, process, oil and gas industries.
These surpluses are as a result of over estimation from projects or minimum order quantities terms placed by OEM, buy houses and wholesalers on suppliers and end-users.
Prior to the meeting we had with the team from Ntutuyard, they had suffered a major set back. They had engaged 4 different companies consecutively to develop their proposition and failed.
So when we got on the project we made a promise to deliver our first prototype in 7 days. In 7 days we were able to capture the interest of all stakeholders and show them proof that their concept was very possible.
Before handing over, the project lasted for about 1 to 3 month, through the quality assurance process and extended functionalities that were added.
Here are some of the features of the project:
- E-commerce Functions, Cart, Account management, Compare, Checkout, Wishlist.
- Administration, Seller, and User backend integration.
- Ability to select most preferred choice of logistics company with product variations with respect to weight.
- Inventory Management System - Receive Stock, Issue Stock, Low Stock Mgt. etc.
- Payment Gateway Integration.
- Database Management System.